The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation, with support from Rotary Club for Global Action, is happy to announce and welcome Nominations for its 6th Young Business Leaders Awards (YBL), to support young entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Now in its 6th year, the Young Business Leaders (YBL) Award supports young Nigerian entrepreneurs with an integrated package of support to help them start and grow sustainable businesses. Helping young people to start their own business can make a direct impact on unemployment - because not only does the young person get a job, but they are able to create jobs for others. Young Entrepreneurs will receive mini capital to grow their businesses as well as expert local support, specifically tailored to their needs.
The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation exists to end hunger and poverty in Africa, through investments in Education, support to social entrepreneurs and the development of tomorrow's leaders. We support positive social change through viable, sustainable programs that strengthen local people and communities.
REQUIREMENTS AND CLOSING DATE:
Applications are invited from Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs who meet the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicant must be Nigerian aged 18-35 years, whose existing or proposed business must be located in Nigeria
· Show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
· Copy of birth certificate is required
· Submit a Concept Note and Business Sustainability Plan of not more than 5 pages long
· Closing date for the submission of Nominations is Monday, May 1, 2023 by 4pm. There will be no extensions. Nominations sent in after this date and time will not be attended to.
· Your Concept Note must contain your email, phone number and physical business Address
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
All Nominations (Copy of Birth Certificate, Concept Note and Sustainability Plan, not more than 5 pages long), should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com
The successful applicants will receive a Financial Award in the sum of One Hundred Thousand (N100, 000) Naira each, including an all-expenses trip to Young Business Leaders Award Ceremony. The Award recipients will also receive six (6) months mentoring support and coaching.