Volunteer Grants Manager
The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation is in search of an experienced Volunteer Grant Manager, Fundraiser, Grant writer and networking specialist to help research and identify funding, networking and partnership opportunities for the Foundation. The ideal candidate should be an experienced professional, responsible for the fulfillment of grant support requests via compelling proposals, as well as providing strategic recommendations for the successful execution of grant proposals that are well-aligned with funder/donor guidelines. This is a remote position which will be home based/work from home in irrespective of time zones differences. The primary objective is to meet annual and campaign fundraising goals by working with Foundation staff to develop and execute a portfolio of new, renewable and upgradeable institutional donors.
CHIEF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop/write grant proposals to foundations and grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating the Center's mission and programs to potential funders.
- Prepare and submit grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations.
- Track and monitor proposals, their deadlines, and requirements
- Ensure proposals and grant reports are submitted by the deadline(s)
- Overseeing adherence to fiscal, and accounting policies and procedures related to grant proposals and grant management.
- The successful candidate will have excellent written and analytical skills in order to shape ideas and concepts into sound grant proposals.
- At least 1 year experience in a major gift/campaign fundraising environment, with a preference for UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 1, 2, 4 and 8 -related causes.
The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation is committed to providing our staff and volunteers with fulfilling opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact in their local communities and around the world.
Please, send us an email with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org