The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation is seeking to engage Volunteer Chapter Coordinators. The Chapter Coordinator position will be responsible for the monitoring and administration of our activities, including events, meetings, and programs. This role is a part time, volunteer position, but may attract some form of compensation, from time to time. Efficiency, attention to detail, flexibility, ability to multitask, and good judgment to ensure smooth operations of Projects are critical in this role. We are looking for dependable, hardworking, well organized and resourceful person that welcomes feedback as a means to personal and professional growth. The Chapter Coordinator will report to the Director of Programs and work closely with all chapter program constituents.
Qualifications and desired skills include:
- Strong commitment to the philosophy and mission of The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation,
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines while balancing daily activities and tasks,
- Demonstrated positive and collaborative approach to work,
- Demonstrated proficiency with MSWord, Outlook and Excel is required,
- Experience working in the field of education, youth, peacebuilding or in a non-profit environment is a plus,
If you are interested, kindly send your CV and 1-Page Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org